A special collection combines two of the House’s most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the tote bag. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the House monogram and trimmed with red leather for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact, with red leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Detachable pouch with zipper closure
- Double leather handles with 10″ drop
- Medium size: 17.5″W x 13″H x 6″D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’10” tall