A Cost-effective Device for Automotive Enthusiasts to Make Car Ride More Convenient
Want to prevent all kinds of faults and solve your car problems? Our Automobile Fault Detector is more than just an information display system. It’s a very powerful fault detection equipment which eliminates hidden danger for vehicles through fault information.
- WIRELESS DATA STREAM: This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner connects to your vehicle’s OBD II Port and smoothly streams data wirelessly, via Bluetooth connection to your cell phone or Android/Windows Device, such as computers and tablets. It efficiently analyzes and clears your vehicle’s “Check Engine Light”, as well as reading your car engine’s diagnostic codes making it the ultimate Check Engine Light Eliminator!
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS: Read and clear car error codes, display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- EASY TO USE: Plug this OBD2 scan tool in your car’s OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for “OBDII” and pair with it, run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car’s ECU successfully.
- Read error diagnostic codes – generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meanings (the database has over 3000 generic code definitions).
- Clear error code and turn off the MIL (check engine indicator).
- Engine speed per minute (RPM).
- The calculated load value.
- Coolant temperature.
- Fuel system state.
- The speed of the car.
- Short-run fuel condition.
- Long term fuel condition.
- Intake manifold pressure.
- Injection advance time.
- Inlet temperature.
- Air velocity.
- Absolute throttle position.
- Oxygen detection voltage associated with short-term fuel conditions.
- Fuel system state.
- Fuel pressure.
- Fuel consumption monitoring and lots of other data.